Thursday, April 19, 2012

I Feel Better

Pin It
So the middle part to this week was a big ole downer.

For those of you who don't know me personally, I'm a Junior High Youth Minister, and my youth group on Tuesday night quickly turned from awesome and everyone playing a super fun balloon popping game (called "Super Awesome Balloon Popping Game)...
to a kid sustaining a injury (minor, thank goodness) and me threating to enroll them all in the Hunger Games.

Not joking. I actually said that to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders...

I'm shaking my head even as I type.

This was followed by a Wednesday where my son decided that he didn't need a nap, and since he's just one and all... it wasn't an especially pretty sight. Not to mention my husband was at work until late late late...

But then the Penguins won game 4!

And now:

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't look on the bright side of anything at all. That's when you gave me a call.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your feedback! I would love to hear what you have to say.

If you are entering a comment for a giveaway, please be sure to post a comment for EACH entry where more than one entry qualify. Thanks!